We have seen that modern ways of living are not sustainable. Also, the integration of permaculture practices into any personal or industrial project is essential for its long-term survival. Our team captures your vision and joins it with the land’s natural ways. By coupling permaculture principles into the design, studying the site’s characteristics, and understanding its needs, we believe we can achieve your project’s long-term and full potential.
- Walkthrough & Consult – Our one-day visit will help create a rapid assessment of existing conditions and an insight on if/how the land will meet the goal. We explore the site alongside the client to help answer questions and provide further recommendations.
- Site analysis, Concept plan, and Next steps – With on-site visits and client meetings, our team summarizes the site’s conditions and a broad plan of where things should be placed. This is coupled with recently captured aerial imagery and included next steps, that will provide the roadwork in making your vision a reality.
- Priority staging & Cost analysis – For when everything seems to pile up in a bundle, our team provides an analysis of where to start on the project, as well as an estimate on what it will cost to implement the different phases.
- Master plan – Working with architects, hydrologists, organic & syntropic farmers, landscape designers, and many more, we provide the detailed roadwork with specific steps for your project. It includes a themed contact list for all your possible needs.
- Barrier breakthrough & workshop – We gather interested local people into your site to help you break the initial construction barrier of a project’s phase. A one-day or multi-day workshop that will provide the people with a theoretical and practical knowledge in a real example of a permaculture project.