Our company conducts different environmental studies to help our clients comply with the state Local Public Policy Act (LPPA) laws and Federal National Environmental Protection Act (NEPA).
- Environmental Impact Statements (EIA).
- Environmental Assessments (EA).
- US Waters Jurisdictional Determinations under Clean Water Act Section 404.
- Phase 1 Environmental Assessments – our documents comply with ASTM E1527 – 13
Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessments: Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Process.
- Phase 2 Environmental Assessments – our documents comply with ASTM E1903 – 11
Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessments: Phase II Environmental Site Assessment Process.
- We conduct Flora and Fauna Inventories for EAs and EISs.
- We prepare the documentation required by the PRDNER to issue Habitat Certifications for construction projects.
- Our team includes Lead Assessments and Asbestos specialists to conduct the necessary studies for construction permits and abatement activities.
- Experienced archaeologists provide services during the planning and design phases for our clients.